Wedding Availability 2021/2022
Get a quote
Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit (20% of your full wedding price) will be required upon booking to save your date, this will be deducted from your final balance.
- There is a minimum charge of £200 (not including our trial) for weddings on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in the peak summer months May-September.
- A further charge of £40 applies on Sundays & Bank Holidays.
- If wedding day preparation is split between 2 locations, a £30 pack down/set up fee will be charged.
- I would love to be able to use your professional wedding photos/photos I take on your wedding day for my website, social media and marketing. However, if you are not happy with this please let me know in writing beforehand.
- Roughly a 35-mile round trip is included in the bridal prices, mileage after that may be quoted with an extra charge for travel & time.
- The booking is only secured once a deposit has been received.
- If there is a large group booking for hair, another hairstylist may be required to assist on the day therefore an additional price may be added.
- In the event of being unable to do the wedding day booking, through accident or extreme illness,
all attempts will be made to find you a replacement bridal hairstylist.
If this expectation cannot be met then any money left on the final balance that has been paid will be refunded in full. (excluding bridal trials)